Enterprise Partners are organisations with products and services built using Away Foundation software. These organizations want to influence and participate in the development of specific Away Foundation resources. Being an Enterprise Partner allows organizations to benefit from the proliferation and success of Away Foundation standards and software.
Enterprise Partners are organisations that will:
- Express public support for The Away Foundation and approval of relevant Away Foundation resources, either in the form of a press release, listing on a website, blog entry or other public statement.
- Provide developer resources and / or financial contributions towards the open source tools and software of the Away Foundation that relate to their own products and services.
Enterprise Partners are entitled to:
- Detailed intellectual property data and policies to foster further trust and use of open source software.
- Assistance with their participation in Away Foundation projects and working groups relevant to their products and services
- Formal recognition as an Enterprise Partner, visible on The Away Foundation’s online presence and relevant software resource sites.
The annual terms of sponsorship for Enterprise Partners is based on company size, and is negotiable through the Away Foundation membership program.